Are you interested in becoming a home inspector, but
have limited experience? Want to see a home inspection in action?
Looking to shadow a real inspection? Our Ride Along Program is an
entry level program for those wishing to gain more exposure to the
home inspection profession.
Participants in our Ride Along Program will be allowed
to observe a live home inspection in progress. Program basics
- Rider must be a Florida
licensed Home Inspector with active general liability insurance
- We highly recommend reading the book "Home Inspection Secrets
of a Happy Home Inspector" (click the book image above to
- Rider must be
able to use basic technology like computers/laptops, email, etc.
- HomePro Inspections will endeaver to work within the Riders
- Area of coverage is typically Duval, Clay, St Johns, and Nassau
counties, although we often service counties beyond. You must
be willing to drive to your appointed ride along.
Experienced Home Inspectors start here!
Home Inspectors and Energy Auditors needed! HomePro
Inspections is actively searching for experienced professionals
to join our team. If you are a bright, articulate, comforting person
who enjoys working with people, then we're looking for you!
To be considered for joining our team, you MUST
at a MINIMUM:
- Have a background in residential construction, the building
trades, engineering, or some other technical/construction-related
discipline (a trade license is HIGHLY preferred, for instance
electrician, plumber, contractor, etc.).
- A Home Inspector prospect must be a Florida
licensed Home Inspector before being considered.
- An Energy Auditor prospect must have an energy auditor certification,
preferrably a RESNET and/or BPI certification.
- WDO inspector credentials and/or training is a huge plus!
- Any certification in radon, mold, or other environmentals is
- Be able to use basic technology like computers/laptops, cameras,