Are you interested in joining Team HomePro? HomePro
Inspections is actively searching right now for the right professionals
to join our team. If you are a bright, articulate, comforting person
who enjoys working with people, then we're looking for you!
Our ideal candidate is a state of Florida licensed
home inspector, or a BPI and/or RESNET certified auditor. We will
occasionally consider licensed electrical contractors, licensed
HVAC contractors, and other licensed tradespeople for transition
to becoming an auditor or home inspector. To be considered, you
MUST at a MINIMUM:
- Have a background in residential construction, the building
trades, engineering, or some other technical/construction-related
discipline (a trade license is HIGHLY preferred).
- If looking to become a home inspector with us, you will need
to have your Florida home inspectors license before being considered.
More information can be found at http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/homein/
- If looking to become an energy auditor with us, you will need
to have an energy auditor certification, preferrably a RESNET
and/or BPI certification.
- Ideally, you will already have WDO inspector credentials and/or
- A certification in radon, mold, or other environmental testing
is also highly preferred.
- Have familiarity and knowledge of basic real estate sales practices
(to become a home inspector).
- Be able to use basic technology like computers/laptops, cameras,
email, and standard software (Microsoft based)
If you feel that you meet the minimum requirements
above for becoming a HomePro candidate, please answer the following
questions in the form below:
- What are your salary expectations?
- What is your construction background?
- What inspection and/or energy audit training have you had, if
- Do you have a current resume?